Monday, September 18, 2017

Happy Days - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I hope you all had a great weekend! All this week at JustNick Studios we are going to showcase background cut files. I am kicking it off with the Hit Play Background. This cut file is so perfect for all your active subjects. I love how the triangles give the feeling of movement for my layout. Just what I needed for this shot of my son and one of our dogs crossing the Mississippi River at its source; Itasca. I think I must have hundreds of photos from this place. We love camping here and try to go at least once a year. In fact, my son loves it so much that he has it tattooed on his forearm!!



I used the Boy's Fort collection from PinkFresh Studios with a little bit of the Escape the Ordinary thrown in there. Isn't it fabulous! I am really loving these 2 new collections from PinkFresh!

I backed the triangle negative spaces with a variety of different pattern papers, then to make the triangle shape more definite, I outlined the edges with a black marker.





Here are some more detail pictures.






Here is the cut file I used today.



Thanks so much for stopping by today, Enjoy your week!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!