Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Too Cute To Spook - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

It's Halloween week at JustNick Studios so I am back today to share an adorable Halloween layout with you. Since my dog Satchel likes to greet all the Trick or Treaters, I like to dress him up in costume too. The kids love it. Even kids who may be afraid of dogs are not so scared of him when he looks so funny. Seriously, there is nothing scary about my layout! Take a look.



I used the new Spider Web 2 digital cut file for that awesome web as well as the 31 digital cut file for my title and the cat die cut.





I turned my title into a layered die cut by creating a background shadow using the offset tool in Silhouette Studio. I love how it pops against the yellow ink on my background. The googly eyes add a nice touch of whimsy. You can create a whole new look, just by adding a shadow layer. 


Here are the digital cut files I used today ...



If you are interested in watching my process video check out my YouTube channel.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a Spooktacular week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!